Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Juárez, Mexico and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33462 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,077 (Mex$ 9,196) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)