Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.687 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 143% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元45,522 (Bs 66,267) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (30 minutes ago)