Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Aksu, China
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.678 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元99,124 (Bs 146,151) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)