Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00597 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,925 (₩3,839,125) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)