Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,511 (₩3,786,321) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)