Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00585 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,311 (₩736,390) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (35 minutes ago)