Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00592 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,307 (₩1,233,215) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (40 minutes ago)