Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00591 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,898 (₩490,240) in Chuncheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)