Cost of living in Christiansted, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.625 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christiansted (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元58,525 ($8,834) in Christiansted to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元39,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)