Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 577 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.900 CNY / NZD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,747 (NZ$3,826) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)