Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 47% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元23,466 in Chongqing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$180 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 4,066,000 ₩ (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$80 (43 minutes ago)