Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08225 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,677 (Taka 93,341) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)