Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08570 CNY / BDT
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,365 (Taka 50,928) in Chittagong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)