Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.958 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,171 (S/. 3,152) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,900 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)