Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.073 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 6,944元 (S/. 3,349) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600元 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)