Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.957 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,864 (S/. 2,997) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)