Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.007 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,522 (S/. 3,249) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 3 hours ago)