Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.102 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,046 (S/. 2,876) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aarau costs CHF 1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $864 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (32 minutes ago)