Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.044 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,637 (S/. 3,248) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (40 minutes ago)