Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.124 CNY / PEN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 15% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,871 (S/. 1,351) in Chimbote to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)