Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01039 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,289 (CH$990,324) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)