Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01037 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,343 (CH$901,410) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)