Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01064 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,052 (CH$1,602,306) in Chillan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)