Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06199 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 37% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,381 (¥344,945) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cape Town costs R 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Tirana costs 8,000 Lek (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 80 ман (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 200 (about 1 hour ago)