Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06275 CNY / JPY
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,094 (¥415,837) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)