Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20104 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,616 (42,857 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)