Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19679 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元12,500 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元12,488 (63,458 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (35 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)