Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25094 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,347 (21,309₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元4,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)