Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26165 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,887 (22,498₴) in Chernivtsi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元5,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)