Cost of living comparison between Chernihiv, Ukraine and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.26504 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元3,000 in Aksu you would need to make just about 元3,000 (11,319₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)