Cost of living comparison between Chengdu, China and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,337 in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)