Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,054 in Chengdu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元13,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (30 minutes ago)