Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11004 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,692 (руб 78,993) in Cheboksary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)