Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.656 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,691 (€1,788) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cascais costs €45 (42 minutes ago)