Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.849 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 41% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,144 (€1,802) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (about 1 hour ago)