Cost of living in Changzhi, China compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015.
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changzhi (China) is 153% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,322 in Changzhi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)