Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00618 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,641 (₩751,003) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (32 minutes ago)