Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00583 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元63,064 (₩10,808,633) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元53,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Niterói costs R$ 4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changzhou costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)