Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 CNY / KRW
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 18% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元66,160 (₩11,144,863) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元56,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 2 hours ago)