Cost of living in Chandigarh, India compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10563 CNY / INR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chandigarh (India) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元7,660 (₨72,521) in Chandigarh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)