Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20154 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,007 (99,271 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)