Cost of living comparison between Chaiyaphum, Thailand and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19258 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,473 (90,730 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)