Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19830 CNY / THB
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,443 (87,966 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)