Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31842 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,183 (Mex$ 9,997) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (41 minutes ago)