Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34861 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,532 (Mex$ 24,476) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元7,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)