Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37967 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,494 (Mex$ 27,640) in Celaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (19 minutes ago)