Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13739 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,377 (Php97,365) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)