Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.663 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 67% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元31,381 (€4,095) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (27 minutes ago)