Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.828 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 66% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元48,153 (€6,151) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元29,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bishkek costs 942 som (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Oslo costs kr 780 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €159 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨625 (about 2 hours ago)