Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.750 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元6,659 (R$ 3,805) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,200 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (17 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)