Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.045 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,152 (R$ 4,476) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 490 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Modesto, California costs $140 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)