Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.242 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,968 (R$ 8,461) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)