Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.358 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 33% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,724 (€2,816) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)