Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.788 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,854 (€2,935) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)