Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.794 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,806 (€2,798) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (42 minutes ago)