Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.626 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,676 (€3,236) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (35 minutes ago)