Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.876 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,340 (€3,471) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (about 1 hour ago)