Cost of living comparison between Casablanca, Morocco and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.684 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,221 (19,321 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)