Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.702 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,048 (31,419 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)