Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 6% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,794 (28,973 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)