Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 469 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.686 CNY / MAD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,842 (28,937 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)