Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.242 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元2,784 (R$ 1,242) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元2,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)