Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.294 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,292 (€2,782) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)