Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00235 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,812 (COL$5,866,023) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)