Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00239 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,754 (COL$5,755,680) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)