Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00229 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,321 (COL$7,558,414) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (about 2 hours ago)