Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00226 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,869 (COL$10,133,225) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)