Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00238 CNY / COP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,848 (COL$5,818,590) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)