Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,015 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.686 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,313 (Bs 23,782) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (34 minutes ago)