Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,237 prices entered by 366 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,955 (Bs 24,545) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)