Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,358 prices entered by 367 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,660 (Bs 22,691) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)