Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,907 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,066 (R 63,778) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元27,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (29 minutes ago)