Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10684 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,147 (197,936 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元19,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)