Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10176 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,476 (171,746 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)