Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10792 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,058 (176,598 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元17,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hobart costs AU$1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)