Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10757 CNY / HTG
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,254 (197,581 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (43 minutes ago)