Cost of living in Canberra, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.282 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Canberra (Australia) is 54% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元124,753 (AU$23,619) in Canberra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)