Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,461 (R$ 8,210) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)