Cost of living in Campobasso, Italy compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 7.319 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campobasso (Italy) is 38% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,701 (€2,828) in Campobasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)