Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,009 (R$ 7,729) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Naples costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (about 2 hours ago)