Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.032 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,061 (R$ 5,443) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元10,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $280 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)