Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.719 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,183 (R$ 5,341) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)