Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.855 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,007 (R$ 4,854) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)