Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 713 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.127 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,685 (R$ 9,726) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)