Cost of living comparison between Campinas, Brazil and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.925 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,990 (R$ 10,382) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)