Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01019 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,330 (CH$2,780,161) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元23,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)