Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01068 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,192 (CH$2,544,903) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元22,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)