Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.669 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 148% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元101,640 (Bs 151,998) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元41,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)