Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.683 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 153% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元106,356 (Bs 155,788) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元42,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (39 minutes ago)