Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.692 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 170% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元211,113 (Bs 305,260) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (33 minutes ago)