Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.663 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 139% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元114,893 (Bs 173,163) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元48,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)