Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.690 CNY / VEF *
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 167% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元208,815 (Bs 302,543) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元78,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 180₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (36 minutes ago)