Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,982 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36497 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,143 (E£ 8,611) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)