Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,156 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43602 CNY / EGP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is about the same as in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元3,183 (E£ 7,300) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)