Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.180 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元130,882 (AU$25,266) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元75,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)