Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.128 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元33,292 (AU$6,492) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)