Cost of living comparison between Cairns, Australia and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.187 CNY / AUD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 75% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元142,244 (AU$27,423) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元81,250 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 2 hours ago)