Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.624 CNY / USD
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 26% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,389 ($3,984) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元21,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)