Cost of living comparison between Cagayan de Oro, Philippines and Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14024 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 39% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元4,337 (Php30,922) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,125 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)