Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13814 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元5,113 (Php37,016) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元3,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)