Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13079 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 29% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,663 (Php66,233) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,700 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)