Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13352 CNY / PHP
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 31% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元8,659 (Php64,855) in Cagayan de Oro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元6,600 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (38 minutes ago)