Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.426 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,410 (€3,422) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元18,750 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)