Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Aksu, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.833 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Aksu? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 40% more expensive than in Aksu (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,742 (€2,137) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元12,000 in Aksu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)